mainpageads

Profile Facebook Twitter My Space Friendster Friendfeed You Tube
Kompas Tempo Detiknews
Google Yahoo MSN
Blue Sky Simple News Simple News R.1 Simple News R.2 Simple News R.3 Simple News R.4

upperads

Wednesday, April 3, 2024 | 6:20 AM | 0 Comments

Re:

Hello. ..My name is Sigrid Rausing, A Swedish investor and philanthropist. Your e-mail address was provided by Google Inc. randomly selected as an active user on the web... ..This year, I decided to donate 5 percent of my wealth to both charities and individuals due to the coronavirus pandemic that has paralyzed the whole world... .I am donating to you 1,000,000.00 Euros and I urge you to help someone around you with the little you can... .For more information about me here is my Wikipedia below: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigrid_Rausing . ..Contact me on this email address: trackf33@gmail.com for more info... . Regards. .. Sigrid Rausing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 - All right reserved | Template design by Herdiansyah Hamzah | Published by Jurnalborneo.com
Proudly powered by Blogger.com | Best view on mozilla, internet explore, google crome and opera.